NEW FREE AND INDEPENDENT BENEFITS ADVICE SERVICE FOR ALL RURAL AREAS IN CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER
Cheshire West Warm Zone are pleased to announce that we are running a free benefits and energy efficiency advice service for the rural areas of Cheshire West and Chester. We are available for independent advice and support for families and people of all ages. Everyone who lives in a rural area of the borough is eligible for our service.
What we can offer you:
- A benefits check to see if you are claiming all you and your family are entitled to
- Independent advice and support with benefits claims and further action to secure if you are not awarded at the first stage
- A home visit from our Benefits Adviser when suitable to help with the completion of claim forms
- Energy efficiency, fuel debt and tariff advice
- Opportunities for large energy efficiency changes to your property, such as insulation (homeowner and private-rental tenants only)
You can also contact us by post at: Cheshire West Warm Zone, Initiative House, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 4DE.